- Writing press releases, designing and writing newsletters using inDesign, planning and designing Public Relations campaigns, media metrics.
- Use of Social Media for Public Relations campaigns (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, WordPress, among others).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, leadership and teamwork, goal-orientation, capacity for planning ahead and responding quickly, monitoring and control, effort and responsibility.
Misión Mexico (February 2013- Present)
Internship in the Communications Department of the charity, focused on media relations. The tasks involved include:
- Writing press releases and press pack materials.
- Contacting journalists.
Diagonal Televisión,S.A. (June 2007-August 2012)
Member of the production team of the series “Amar en tiempos revueltos” (third season), “La señora” (throughout entire production), “14 de abril: La República” (first season) and “Isabel” (first season) all leaders in their corresponding time slots. Among my most noteworthy functions are the following:
- Coordinating logistics (personnel, technical) in production office and on set.
- Coordinating multidisciplinary creative teams.
- Communications with general and specialized media.
- Negotiating agreements for contracting artistic and technical personnel.
- Advice and management of budgetary and legal matters related to production.
- Control of executive and managerial Spanish- English and English-Spanish translations (written and oral).
Translation of official documents for several companies and organizations belonging to multiple areas. Among the most relevant are the following:
- Madrid Salud, official specialized organization belonging to the Ayuntamiento de Madrid (Madrid City Council), for which several translations were carried out regarding health issues, for their presentation before the European Union.
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, several texts for official publications.
Globo Media, S.A. (March 2007 – June 2007)
Internship in the production department of the leading prime time series “El internado” (first season). Among tasks carried out are the following:
- Responsible for communications and coordination between departments.
- Management, control, supervision and processing of administrative documents.
- Coordinating logistics and transportation services on location and in studio.
Popular Televisión, S.A. (July 2006 –September 2006)
Assistant Producer internship of the afternoon show “Vacaciones con Marieta” and of the documentary series “España al descubierto” about different regions in Spain. Among the tasks carried out are the following:
- Institutional communications with celebrities and guests, including first contact and reception of said people.
- Organization and management of logistics and transportation.
- Planning and coordination of the audiovisual recording team schedule.
UNIVERSITY EDUCATION AND SPECIALIZATION
MA Public Relations University of Westminster (2012-2013)
Focused on developing practical professional skills such as: conducting media relations, writing press releases, designing professional pitches, managing campaigns, creating newsletters and blogs and public speaking. Specialized in Corporate Communications and New Media.
During my course of study I focused on audiovisual production, as well as on strengthening management and corporate communications, excelling in related subjects. Complementary activities include the production of the short film “Los crímenes de Arturo Sevilla” (with the collaboration of renowned actors) and another six short films working as producer, director, camera operator, sound technician, editor, scriptwriter and voice-over.
- Courses in directing, production and editing. Grupo Ojo Avizor. 2004.
- News Editing for Radio and Television, Cursos de Verano UCM, El Escorial. 2004.
- Verbal Communication and Radio Elocution Seminar, UCM 2004.
- Spanish: native.
- English: native.
- French: intermediate spoken and written. Official European Level B1.2, studying at the Insitut Français in Madrid.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL MERITS
- Member of the Editorial Committee for “Comunicación y Salud” (Communication and Health) magazine, 2010/Present.
- Member of the Foro Iberoamericano Sobre Estrategias de Comunicación (Latin American Forum About Communication Strategies), 2009/Present.
- Extraordinary Award of Professional Training, granted by the Community of Madrid Madrid, 2006/2007.
- Finalist of the Spanish National Award for Professional Training, 2006/2007.
Accreditation of merits, references and several letters of recommendation available.